Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I purchased 5 spinners from them a while back and I never received them, and when I tried to contact them no one ever got back to me and I never even got a shipment confirmation.It has been several months since I ordered them and I have tried to contact them several times through their website and facebook, I don't think they actually have anything in stock either.

Is bestfidgetspinnersonline.com legit? Definitely not, they just steal your money. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! I am very unhappy with how they treated me as I never heard from them once!

Honestly the worst site out there, you have been warned!I will never buy anything from them again.

Review about: Bestfidgetspinnersonline Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Bestfidgetspinnersonline?

Comments

Sam

i also ordered for and paid over 60$ from bestfidgetspinnersonline but never recieved anything, how can we go complain, RCMP ?or who ?

they are in Toronto and they guy said his name is Boris.we should do something about those spams....

Thornhill, Ontario, Canada #1332002

Hi Everyone,

This address: 1280 Hwy 7 road west does not exist.

As per:

Apparently our order was shipped but whoever we spoke to stated you would recall our shipment so we could pick them up since we live near your store.

Such B.S we are not *** we know our items were not shipped. If so they would have arrived today since last week we were told they would be arriving Monday.

Monday was a holiday so today they would have arrived. We were not surprised when we did not receive our order today.

Thank you for not texting us back today with your address. I am not sure why you decided to scam all of us however you better justify this matter ASAP! You have 24 hours to contact us before we contact Canada Revenue/ Better Business Bureau and the Local News. We will also be contacting the local police since this will become a fraud investigation if you do not justify this matter.

I'm sure other families will join suit.Thank you!

Vincent

I suggest everyone whose been waiting on theyre order contact your bank and get a refund.its been a week and nothing, same excuse everytime (we will ship tomorow).

Looking at reviews online too 99% of the people arnt pleased with this site the 1% is 5star reviews made from wither fake accounst or the owner himself and friends.

He has called out everyone who gave bad reviews fake accounts or fake reviews just to try and save face.I've been patient enough.....

I ordered some from them a week ago and they sent conformation email of the order and nothing else until I emailed them and told them that they were *** of the earth for stealing people's money and that Karma would get them eventually.I did get a bogus email back stating that they were not a scam and that they tried calling me at the wrong phone number.

Wanted to know what I was taking about them being a scam. I told them if they didn't have them in stock to refund my money. I did also say I reported their website also. But lesson learned DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

You will lose your money.I lost $36 which I am not too worried about but I am glad I didn't order a large amount.

Owner .a
to Anonymous #1328997

If this is a real comment why don't you mention your order number so we can get to the bottom of this , of you can provide an order number, that just proves that your comment is fake !!

to Owner .a #1329002

If you can't provide an order number , than this review is fake !

to Owner .a #1336907

order#1962

I too have ordered my spinners a week ago, still have not shipped . and tried emailing them with no results

to Anonymous #1329005

pissedconsumers.com doesn't monitor their site, and publishes untrue and slanderous information.They also do not have a phone number to contact them, only an email address which no one responds to.

Lies on this site have affected my business, and there is no way to rectify the situation.

I wonder if they are going to pay the unemployment benefits to all my employees when I have to lay them off because of this website.

What kind of a complaint website posts ANYTHING that they get, without even asking people to register?

All the other websites keep records, yet this one does not.Are they really that reliable?

to Anonymous #1329042

order #'s are 1675 and 1669, Why don't you try to answer your emails or phone calls, maybe you wouldn't have pissed consumers